Friday, September 12, 2014

A Rough Year- 6-9mo

January was a TOUGH month! It all started one afternoon with Julie getting a temperature of 103. I gave her Mottin and she came downstairs 4hrs later shivering. Her temp was back at 102. I called Jesse to bring Tylenol. Then all of a sudden I started with chills. Took my temp and I had a 102 fever. Took some Tylenol. This was a Saturday and we were invited to go to a party that evening. Jesse went ahead and took Marina and the twins to the party while Julie and I rested at home. Come Wednesday, I was still having fevers so I went to the Doctor (after already going on Sunday to Urgent Care). Ended up getting some antibiotics for myself. Low and behold next Jesse gets sick, Audriana, then Maya! It was a HORRIBLE month! I have no idea how, but Marina never got sick.

The babies kept getting sick every month along with Julie (kinderfarden sickness is so not fun when you have younger kids). 

Nap times...remember how I told you the whole rocking the babies thing was going to catch up to me? Well now the girls were at the age that they would get tired at the same time and would let me know it. I would be trying to rock one baby and then the other would start crying because they were tired to and wake up the one I almost had to sleep. It was bad!!!! Many times I would end up crying through the process. In comes Gerber Puffs!!!! Judge all you want, but those delectable yummies SAVED my nap life for a while! I ended up taking the one that was least tired and putting her in the play chair or jumper with puffs while I rocked the other. Then I would grab her and rock her. Worked like a charm!!!

Maya and Audriana were still waking 2 times a night. We also needed to transition them from the RNP to cribs, but every time we would get them in the crib they would get sick again and need the incline of the RNP. It was bad!!!! So at the end of their 9mo, guess what...they were still in RNP's! The funny thing is we moved into the big room so that we could move their cribs in there with us and here we were still with the RNP!

The girls both started crawling at 8mo too! It was so funny because Audriana took a couple movements forward and that was it then within the next 5min Maya decides she needed to do it too. Next thing I knew we had 2 crawlers!

Here are some pics of our crazy babies:


  Maya and Audri! I love this picture. 6mo


               Maya Audriana at 7mo!

                Maya Audri at 8mo

              Maya hugging Audri

          My big girls! Maya and Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment