Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Rough Year- 3-6mo

October came and the girls hit 3mo. We all know what comes with October...the season of sickness. To top it all off Juliana was in her first year of Kindergarden. Kindergarden I swear means sick kid. For the next few months Juliana would bring something home and the babies would get sick. It made for a very stressful time.

I swear I felt like every week was a new sick kid. It would start with Juliana, then either Maya or Audriana, then the next one would follow suit the next 3-4 days. I would have one sick free week eack month and feel like I was finally getting back to normal then BOOM, one of the 3 would get sick. Marina, Jesse, and I all seemed to be lucky and stay healthy.

On top of that, the girls were still not sleeping well. Every time they would get sick it was really hard for them to sleep at night. They already slept in Rock and Plays in our room, but we would have to use the car seats so they could be even more upright. There were many nights where Jesse and I would be up until 3/4 in the morning.

Oh and speaking of starting Kindergarden, Juliana ended up getting lice. EEK! I was a mess. Didn't really bug her since she didn't quite understand, but I was sooooo grossed out! My mother in law, being the awesome woman she is ended up picking them out for us over the course of a week. The first day I used over the counter shampoo and repeated 10 days later. Here is the thing though...because I was a bunkering mess I was so afraid the babies were going to get lice. Julie was constantly trying to love her sisters. I decided to just buzz the babies hair. You'll notice in their 4mo pics they no longer have their long beautiful locks!


Skills the girls accomplished during these months: rolling from tummy to back, sitting up, and holding their bottles.

They also experienced their first Halloween and Christmas. My mother in law was nice enough to watch the kids for us on Halloween so that we could take the older two out trick or treating. For Christmas we didn't get anything for the babies. They were too little to really understand. This year will be a fun one!

Here are some pics to end the post with:

             Here they are with their hair

                    And no more hair!
        (Audri in all blue, Maya in flowers)

                   First real smiles!

                    Maya and Audri

                      Audri is sitting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment