Saturday, February 23, 2013

Melt Down...

As of today I am 18wks 4days. To be honest not much is going on, but I did have my very first melt down last Sunday.

My 4yo daughter Juliana has been sick for a while. On January 24th she started with a fever. It only lasted for 2 days and once she was given Motrin she was up and running like nothing was wrong. After the two days she started with a runny nose and cough (thank you weather for being unable to choose hot or cold)! well once again last Saturday she started with a fever again. Very low grade. It never went above 101, was controlled with Motrin, and only lasted 1 and 1/2 days. Aside from the fever the stupid cough and runny nose are holding on for dear life.

Back to the point. Like most mommys when my children are sick I CANNOT sleep. On Sunday I was feeling very emotional. Crying over the stupidest things. At around 7pm I am laying on the couch and Jesse (the hubby) is across from me on the other couch. I looked at him and told him "how am I gonna do it. How am I gonna take care of 2 babies?" And then I burst into tears...I am not talking about a little cry. I mean a pool of tears!

That's the first time that has happened. I don't know if it was sleep deprivation, hormones, or what, but it was terrible!

Whelp that's the most exciting thing that's happened since last week. On Wednesday I have an appt with the pediatric cardiologist so I will be back to update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment