Sunday, February 3, 2013

15 wks now!

Now that you are caught up to present time let me fill you in on exactly where I am in my pregnancy!

As of today I am exactly 15wks and 5days! Thank God for 2nd trimesters. So far I have not had any morning sickness (knock on wood), I have more energy, my weekends are no longer spent lying on the couch holding my stomach trying not to vomit, and my appetite is pretty much back to normal.

The only thing that I have found myself struggling with at this time in my pregnancy is sciatica. It is a pain in my butt...literally! By the afternoon I find myself waddling around at work. It does hurt and is something I am planning on bringing up at my OB appt tomorrow afternoon. I honestly am having a hard time making it through work everyday. Oh and the only other thing that has decided to sprout up is heartburn, but I have found it I drink a glass of milk before bedtime it doesn't usually bother me.

Well that's it for now. I am off to watch the Super Bowl at my sister in laws so I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I will be back with a 16wk update!

Here I am at 14wks 5days. Already have the baby bump going on. With my other 2 pregnancies it took me until 5-6mo to look like this. Oh  well, guess that's what having twins does!

No comments:

Post a Comment