Thursday, February 7, 2013

Made It To 4mo

WooHoo I made it to 4 months (16wks).

Monday was my appt with my OB and everything checked out great. My BP was good. I am not swelling anywhere. I gained 3lbs, which I think may be incorrect because usually I wear my flip flops and take them off during weigh in but I forgot to switch them and wore my tennis shoes instead.

I also got to hear my little ones heart beats. One of the babies was 154 and the other was 144. It was great because lately I have not felt to pregnant considering my 1st trimester was nothing but morning sickness which has seemed to disappear in the 2nd trimester. I am not feeling the babies anymore. I was feeling little flutters which have seemed to also subside. Anyways the point to that is I decided to get a fetal doppler. I just got it in the mail today and am looking forward to hearing the babies every night. I think this will help to set my mind at ease!

My OB has also prescribed Physical Therapy for me to help with my Sciatica. I have my first appt on Monday and am looking forward to it.

Well not much new to report this week. Next week I have my ultrasound appt on Thursday at 17 weeks. I am hoping I will have the babies sex by then so until next Thursday...

Not much of a change from 2wks ago, but here is the 16wk belly pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment