Monday, June 17, 2013

Stop Getting My Hopes Up!

I will start with the easy part of this past week. All my NST appts have been pretty simple. In and out in an hr or less!

I saw my OB on Thursday and everything was fine. I am 34wks now measuring as that of a 45wk pregnant person, my BP has been pretty good lately, and babies heartbeats were great. The only thing that I am a little stressed about is the babies ultrasound results from the Tuesday before. The babies weight discordance has gone up to 17% from 15% since about 26wks. I am not to afraid just because the Peri had told me previously they usually don't start to worry until it hits 20%. I have another apt on Tuesday with the Peri office again and my OB warned me to not be surprised if he decides it's time to deliver that week. The thing is she keeps telling me that and every time I go I am expecting it and don't hear it so my hopes are up for nothing. That being said we will see if I actually see the Dr this appt because the last two times I have gone I have only seen the ultrasound tech.

I am actually hoping not to hear that I am delivering next week (yes even though I am so over this pregnancy) only because my daughter has her 6th grade "promotion" on Thursday. I wouldn't miss that for the world. I have to be there so if I get a call saying we want to go ahead and deliver I will straight out say not until after Thursday morning!

I even finally got a belly shot today. Since we were out celebrating fathers day I took the moment to do a photo op since for once I was dressed and had my hair done!

 
Well that's it for now. Hope you all had an amazing Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment